Dk's Evil Excalibur, Sebastian Fletcher (3D)

Title: Dk’s Evil Excalibur
Name: Sebastian Fletcher
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop

This is my first attemp at a car made using box modelling. the car is based on several Excalibur reference pics and is inspired by Tim Burton and the short french film “Le Muscien”.

I think its a shame no one has preplied to this yet…
anyway, the model looks pretty neat. though i think you should work more on the materials and lightning in this scene. its too dark and fuzzy right now.

i think the fuzziness is a result of compression (that kind of stuff confuses me) i don’t know what it is about my works i dont get much feedback which is really annoying because thats why i post it. anyway thanks for your support.

i was really impressed by your work Bazyben, cool style

over 850 and fifty views and only three comment (2 of which are mine) WHATS GOING ON?
Feedback pls!!! :bounce:

cool model of the car… nice rander :thumbsup:

how long you are working in 3d max?

i started 3d in 2003 did a 2 year course in digital media using 3dmax now i am doing a few modules at sydney uni to learn maya!! thanks for your posts glad u like it

i am really love the car model… style job… do you have a ICQ??? or msn? so we can chat some time on line… do you try to work on Zbrush… it’s real fun to make a model in zbrush… and export it to maya Nurbs… try it some day… now im working on new update… oh and thanks for you reply… for my cat devil image… glad you like it too…:slight_smile:

Seb, i have seen so much of your work and its always getting better and better! I saw this model over a year ago when you started it and i have to say…OMG it has progress so much! :applause:

Its so your style! i love it! Its so nice!

we want more! we want more! lol

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.