Diego Rodriguez - 3D Character Artist / 3D Modeler

Hi everyone! My name is Diego Rodriguez and I’m from Galicia, a region in the northwest of Spain. I’m currently building my portfolio, so this year I took some courses at CGMA to polish my skills. At this moment I have one project “finished” (we all know it’s never finished), but I have some WIPs I’d like to share soon.

I’ve been creating 3D models for the past 5 years. I think it all started modeling an apple (fruit) in Maya, it was the worst apple I’ve ever seen but at the time I was proud of myself and I got addicted to this lifestyle. Since then I started to take it more seriously and I completed some courses at different schools. I love 3D modeling but what I enjoy the most is creating 3D characters and creatures. I don’t know how to describe that feeling you get when you bring some life into an empty polygonal shell, but I’m pretty sure you all know what I mean!

I’ve never attended a physical school, but I always try to make online friends. It’s always great to talk about 3D stuff with someone who shares your passion. So let’s connect!

Hi Diego, nice to meet you! Beatiful portfolio! :smiley:

Thanks Elisa! Nice to meet you too :wink:

Great to have you here please make sure to say hi to a few others that are fa s as well;)

Hey Diego Good stuff! I’m from Spain too :smiley: I’ve never been in a school related with this aswell but this is a pretty good place for share and learn . I hope to see more awesome from you soon.

Saludos!