Did anyone else have their Network lists dissapear?

After CGtalk came back online today I noticed that all of my personal networking lists have dissapeared. Is it just me?

Mine’s reduced to 5 displayed, although it says I have 8 in my settings…? Don’t know where the others are…

They’re there… you can view them all in the Manage Network section. I guess the members with more than 5 were causing a bit of lag, and it was made to display 5 randomly from the total network.

if you go to your manage page ( http://portfolio.cgsociety.org/manage/my_network.php ) you should be able to see them all still.

at the bottom of your artists page, it displays a random selection of 5 of your links - people’s lists were getting very large and it was blowing the length of the page out. I think there may also be a bug that if you don’t have 5 people in your list, it doesn’t show any, when i get back into work, I’ll check this :slight_smile:

An option to see all of other´s network would be nice.

yep, u’r right, i have less than five(o man, less than five friends:cry: ), mines not showning anything!

j

An option to see all of other´s network would be nice.

It used to be like that and now got changed for several reasons.
I like the new handling much better.

Well I have 5 now and I still see nada.

All fixed now. Thank you all for pointing me in the right direction!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.