Dezkin Texturing

This is just a startup with the base colour. :slight_smile:

Good start, keep going man.

thank you Tombery.

Hi all,
My concept got a complete makeover. This is the finalized one and I am working on it.
This challenge is really interesting.

cheers to all
Manoj

Hi all,
My concept got a complete makeover.

The face is looking nice now, I like the pattern you have on the tentacles. Feels very natural.

here’s my wip color map of face.

Very cool! Great work so far getting a very organic feel. That being said I’d love to see it pushed further, more skin imperfections, more contrast of cools and warms… keep it up!

Thank you Chris Welch…

here’s my wip color map.

Hey guys here’s a small update of color maps

manoj99 your stuff is coming out nice :thumbsup: keep :arteest: the way u can upload multiple images is through an external image manger like say

http://imageshack.us/

u sign in for free upload the image will give u a direct link then past the direct link in ur post
like this Remove the astrex just wanted to show you the format i will pm you to and post the method in your thread still you have difficuty just msg me back guys

Posting the color map of Dezkin’s Head, need to add many more layers :slight_smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Close up of Goggles

This looks fantastic. The small scale detail is great! One thing I’d suggest is a dirt pass over the whole object once your done with the base. This can be very low key, but will tie everthing together.

J

Thankyou very much Jack, thats a very good suggestion. I am right now hurrying up with the base.Very little time left. Cheers to you :slight_smile:

here I am posting some wip.

really nice work keep it coming

I really love how the metal is coming along. Awesome treatment. I’m looking forward to your final product!

Thanks Ashish and Laura.