Demongirl, Jose Pardo (2D)

Title: Demongirl
Name: Jose Pardo
Software: Photoshop

This project fell through at the last moment. The crop may look weird because the design originally contained type that I have cropped out. I know her right foot needs some work and the skeleton hand on the left could be smaller. I “biker” also pointed out some flaws with the bike. Comments and crits welcome.

wow… great image… I like it! the colors are so cool…:buttrock:

Very cool ! I love the clouds with the goulish faces :slight_smile:

I’d de-saturate the background a bit and make that hand (the one you mentioned) smaller. Nice work!

Thanks Ducklater, Chrissy, and blacker! As for the bkgd, the client specifically wanted the brightest colors possible, it was originally for a tshirt. I think I am going to remove the bike and crop in tighter around her for my site.

Thanks for looking!

hello jose, this is good work, nice style. colors are well handled, i like whats going on and yes i like those faces in the clouds.

:).

Wow Jose, good to see some new work from you bro. I got to say this is outstanding man. I love her expression , and the concept/environment she’s in. Keep up the good work man !:thumbsup:

Waheed, Corey, Thanks for the kind words it’s appreciated!

the girl is awesome
nicely done
kinda mix of “vampirella” by frazzetta and old pin up girls
sweet:)

Thanks Wojtek!

The Vampirella covers and anything and everything by Frazetta were big influences (still are) on me!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.