Both MAC and WIN versions are now available.
things are getting complicated so I put together a couple of version selectors.
feature summary for R4.xxx
- 4 new self hosted, high quality height data sets.
- Super fast height data content delivery, worldwide, in all countries, via CloudFront.
- New Route Object for generating real travel routes between one or more pinpoints.
- Poly Object Update- new multi-polygon query (for finding lakes, rivers and a lot more)
- Smart extruder - big improvements, for better results.
- GeoCoder rewrite. Now uses a better API for much better results.
- GeoRef Tag - Embedding functionality rebuilt for better masking of water areas, etc.
- Rebuilt licensing model for R21, and self managed optional floating license.
- Anoter full rebuild for R21 win and mac.
- Many bugfixes and improvements.
More info to follow. I am just glad I got managed to get it all done. its becoming a real pita to have to rebuild it all every year. MAC versions are no fun to have to do anymore. This rebuild cost me hair and nerves and I hope there is an end to this madness.