Deleting History After Blend Shapes and Skin Weight Painting?

ok heres my situation, i have already added blandshapes and have painted the skin weights to my bones. character is ready to animate. my question is i had to tweak points and move things around during this process, so i have alot of tweaks and unwanted things in my history (ie. merge vertice),(which is lagging my character rig and system) how do i delete these tweaks from the history without deleting my blendshapes and skin weighting.

i am also unable to go back to ---->SKIN----->Go to Bind Pose???

Thanks for the the help.

Thomas Smith

www.thomashsmith.com

Thomas you can always delete the bind pose if it gives you probs. And as the tweak. Just type in: delete tweak in the script editor. Deleteting the history this late in the rigging process will cause deformation probs. What I would sugest is export the skin weights, delete the history, import skin weights and reatach the blendshapes.

1.how do i delete these tweaks from the history without deleting my blendshapes and skin weighting.

You must delect your unused node in hypergraph, by select the model node and click ‘input and output connections’ in hypergraph windows. Please save a pre version for some misktake may be occured by this.

2.unable to go back to ---->SKIN----->Go to Bind Pose.

This situations always occurs because of IK. You can use ‘Modify > Evaluate Nodes > IK Solvers’ ignore IK,then Go to Bind Pose and use move ik to fk to make ik go to bind pose. then open ik solvers.

Good luck.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.