Dale Williams Has A New Home...

For all of you wanting to see Dale Williams at his best… considering… haha… he is the bEST damn CG artist around… He was so graciously able to not let me rip his site and have it on mine… anyway without futher adue… here it is…

Dale Williams New Home

well we have to give Proper Ripping Credits… ehh??

Site Ripper: Actor

New Site Home: DeathGoth.com

and this is for the big audiance that follow Dale Williams since the beginning… of the day… HAHA… also you can find the zipped archives in my sig… If you find any errors on the page let me know thanx alot… I have done my good deed for the yr…

DeathGoth.

Originally posted by DeathGoth
[B]For all of you wanting to see Dale Williams at his best… considering… haha… he is the bEST damn CG artist around… He was so graciously able to not let me rip his site and have it on mine… anyway without futher adue… here it is…

Dale Williams New Home

well we have to give Proper Ripping Credits… ehh??

Site Ripper: Actor

New Site Home: DeathGoth.com

and this is for the big audiance that follow Dale Williams since the beginning… of the day… HAHA… also you can find the zipped archives in my sig… If you find any errors on the page let me know thanx alot… I have done my good deed for the yr…

DeathGoth. [/B]

Honestly, I wouldn’t put the site up anyplace. You will only be infringing on those artists without their knowledge. And even if a lot of them agree, I am sure you will never be able to track down everyone’s work that was stolen, so why bother promoting this a$$-hole in the 1st place.

Just my TOTD.

cause most of them came from a few place… CGtalk, 3dtotal, maxforums,renderosity… how hard is it to find these people… also in the CG world knows everyone else… we all know who’s work is whos… so anyway… fact being its not hard to track a person down who owns this work… I put a post up on renderosity… anyway else wanna post a ripping image report somewhere else be my guest…

:eek:

Intersting thing…on his website theres an “Office NickName Generator” that he ahem wrote in the Fun Stuff section. When I punch in Dale Williams the nickname that comes back is “Bitch”!!! Coincidence? :applause:

cause most of them came from a few place… CGtalk, 3dtotal, maxforums,renderosity… how hard is it to find these people… also in the CG world knows everyone else… we all know who’s work is whos… so anyway… fact being its not hard to track a person down who owns this work… I put a post up on renderosity… anyway else wanna post a ripping image report somewhere else be my guest…

That is not my point. Because something is, doesn’t make it right to keep it alive.

This guy started that site with the knowledge he stole from these people. You are currently doing the same by promting his original sin.

Having the sites as a download is one thing. I for one have already grabbed them from you because they are fully of great images that I can now enjoy for my personal viewing; not to add to the mass of copyrighten and stolen material that populates the world wide waste.

IMHO of course, you can do what you like, but I would think the better part of honor would be to leave them as downloads, especially since you are in fact not crediting those original artists as of yet.

ok 1 tyhing… I dont rip… 2ndly… I was asked specifically to add the full site… cause some people who are on 56k or what not dont want to DL the FULL 65 meg veersio… so therefor I added up in part for them… also… like i said… I have send a thing out to renderosity to come here bla bla… if nobody posts at the max forums or 3d links or everywhere else… I will do it tommow… and as for the site going up… I will take down if the original artists ask me to… if its aight i would like to leave it up for awhile cause i am sure some renderosity people are still in the dark about this… anyway I donno… whatever u guys think… I am not worried about my web transfer rate intill after the 18th so its up to younz i can keep it or fump it your choice…

why dont you just make a petition site so peoples can comment about it :shrug:

Originally posted by G-Prime
why dont you just make a petition site so peoples can comment about it :shrug:

and we would go about doing that HOW again???

and we would go about doing that HOW again???

Dale Williams would know.

Page 14 of your mirrored gallery doesn’t work.

I think it’s a good idea for everyone to take some time to go through the site gallery to see if any of your own artwork is on there. I saw some images created by some of my friends, and I’ve sent them all emails so they know what’s going on.

Originally posted by Floyd Bishop
[B]Page 14 of your mirrored gallery doesn’t work.B]

I cant help that part man… maybe dude forgot how to count… anyway I am going to leave it up for a lil while… just make sure everyone gets to see it… if anyone disagrees with my disision let me know… and I will make arrangements to ahve a petition… hell just do the petition here… do you want it up or not… its up to younz…

i was most impressed by the lightwave 6 cover art that he did, er uhh, didnt do,or something!!!

You know something that really bugs… they forgot to put my name in the Expose book, which I did about 80% of. Instead I find they’ve put the names of all these other people.

Originally posted by Dale_Williams
You know something that really bugs… they forgot to put my name in the Expose book, which I did about 80% of. Instead I find they’ve put the names of all these other people.

wow 80%, your too modest, I’m sure it was closer to 100%.:slight_smile:

funny thing is I wonder if dale would get mad about people stealing his identity?:slight_smile:

dude… with this up, what point is there to buy expose? … ok expose comes in leather i guess…

Originally posted by Dale_Williams

awe, well if your so goddamn l33t then why dont you sue them?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by iBlue
[B]awe, well if your so goddamn l33t then why dont you sue them? Ohh thats right, your 16 and noone cares about you. cough

Wonder how long till the CGTalk admins ban you?

:rolleyes: [/B]

pssst iBlue, that’s not the real Dale Williams. :wink:

yeah thats not the real one, he just stole his identity.