CREW CALL - 3D Artist (Newcomers - Sci-Fi Comedy Series Teaser)

Hello and attention all CG Society members,

We are a Melbourne-based production company seeking 3D artists in various roles to join our team and complete a short TV teaser to pitch to networks. Combining live-action with CG, the show is a comedy about friendly aliens trying to fit into Aussie culture. We have an indie-level budget, thanks to our successful crowdfunding campaign.

CONCEPT ARTIST to design characters. Experience preferred (but not necessary) – please show us your portfolio with organic creature designs.

MODELLER & TEXTURE ARTIST to model organic characters and create displacement maps & textures (we have some of the models already). Keen eye for detail, and good sense of anatomy. We’re aiming for a realistic look, combining alien heads with actor bodies.

CHARACTER ANIMATOR to animate our 3D aliens. We are working with both mocap and keyframe animation (depending on character). Not just clean-up – we want you to bring our creatures to life with humanity.

RIGGING ARTIST to create rigs for aliens. Experience with detailed, realistic face rigs an advantage.

MATCHMOVER to track live-action plates.

LIGHTING ARTIST to work with HDR probes and improve lighting for a believable look.

COMPOSITOR to combine 3D elements seamlessly with live-action plates.

Melbourne-based an advantage but not necessary. Generalists welcome, if you can cover more than one role above. Please tell us your interest, and supply a link to your reel & portfolio.

Anyone interested in getting involved and becoming apart of our creative team, PM my email address below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,

Opie Sayner-Hassall
Creative Producer
opiesayner@gmail.com

Hi,

I can help in this.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden