Cotton Snail, Markus Neidel (2D)

Title: Cotton Snail
Name: Markus Neidel
Software: Photoshop

inspired by the combination of hard, coarse surfaces and very soft materials you find in nature sometimes … like when you pull that fluffy cotton out of its capsule

The color and technique is sublime. The Ram was a little hard for me to read due to the bulging eyes, but the horns, branches, leaves, lighting etc. are to die for! :bowdown:

WOW! This is very new!! unique style, color and character design! everything is very outstanding and awesome! love the green outline…it is very match! 5 stars and deserved some stuff!! Award!..please! Cheers!

this is brilliant!

What is this I don’t even…!
Man, that’s one gorgeous red. The color scheme is delicious. Subject and composition is also hypnotic, I didn’t see the Ram at first either but that doesn’t take anything to the piece, imo. Just makes me feel more insane than usual and surprised.
Agreed on the award. ^^

This is cool :))) Great !!!

I really don’t know where I should look, but somehow I like it. :slight_smile:
Lighting is very nice.

whoa, the colours in this piece are amazing. Simply beautiful

wow!
it’s a high level piece, really master.
Just perfect colors. The organic forms are fantastically hard detailed, mainly these spiral forms at the bottom.
Congrats Markus!

Very cool concept, great style :thumbsup:

thank you every one for your kindness. im glad you like it primarily the colors, i was a bit unsure about the colortheme in the end and changed the colors of nearly every thing except the red and white parts more then one time … i definitely looked too much on that picture.

hey! dont worry on the colors, man!
I have to say: that purple glow in the far background landscape and these green shiny outlines on the figures foreground became just fantastic.
I feel a little bit of the Vintage in this piece (maybe because of the draw, in itself), but the work of colors have setted the whole mood and drama to a far much high level. It’s realy outstanding.
You have a great sensibility on the forms of nature!
:thumbsup:

What the…? Grrrrrreat work my friend. Green and reds with a touch of purple, very bold work. Congratulations.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.