… so it seems.
Background: I've been posting over the last few weeks over at the PainterFactory.com forum under the "Painter suggestions thread", with the thought that MAYBE that would be the best place rather than here. If the thread is alive still... you can see that I, as well as a few others, have done their best to "call out" the Dev-Team.... and specifically Rob MacDonald the Painter Program Manager, and to try and get some info/answers as to what's up with a new version and/or bug fix patch(s). I decided to do a quick Google research, and the following is what I came up with, my comments included in (). This was originally posted in their forum. This is just a copy in case it's too "hard-core" for them to take or allow there. ***** COPY From PainterFactory.com>Painter Suggestions thread***** Ive deleted this part... it was old news as pointed out to me. My apologies! [b]Current Job Opportunities at Corel[/b]
>>>ALSO Removed by me, the author.
Commentary most welcome!
PS: I’ve edited this post to take out old news. HOWEVER, I still would like to hear what others think about an upgrade, bugfix, whatever, to Painter. Many people have contributed here, and at the PainterFactory.com Forum, with no “real” answers or input from Corel. So are we all gonna stick with the bugs, or old versions… or move everything over to PS-CS3 or CS4?
(I’m getting too old for this S***!)