Conceptual Artists for Full Time Recruitment in Saudi Arabia

Hello everyone,

Sela Studio is a newly created studio in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Our ultimate goal is to have our studios creating full featured films within the next 5 years. For now, we will be working with companies all over the world.

What we are looking for is to recruit

1. A Senior Art Director.
  2. Two conceptual artists.
  3. Two storyboard artists.

For now, the salaries and benefits are not clear yet but we would like to start accepting portfolios for people who are interested to move to Saudi Arabia which is recently going through a huge change in becoming one of the leading entertainment hubs in the regions.

The reason we are approaching people here on CG talk is because we are looking for the best of the best, people who will help us write the history of animation and entertainment in the region.

The job will be helping the content creation team visualise stories and concepts that we will pitch internally and then after approval will be send to top studios around the world to be finalised and animated.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me here since I don’t know if I am allowed to post my professional email here.