Concept Artist Needed ASAP (Character Concept)

Contract Duration: ~3 months

Client: A leading MOBA game developer based in Los Angeles. But this position is totally remote. You can work from anywhere in the US.

Job Description:

Embedded with the Esports Digital team for 2-3 months, working on 2D assets for the Drops Product from concept to execution. Works with Esports designers and Producers to translate powerful in-game moments and sponsor activations into vibrant, colorful, fun, and verging on silly 2D illustrations that ties Esports with the MMO game. The artist will take a character in the MOBA game and depict them as fans of this MOBA’s Esports.

Examples:
-Caster minions wearing scarves and jerseys cheering for a team in a stadium
-Caster minion presenting a magical credit card with MasterCard’s logo to buy stadium food
-5 Caster minions proudly doing the Ginyu Force/Super Sentai pose to depict an “Ace” in-game

The artist will illustrate 15-20 of these concepts by the 2nd week of October, but if all the work is completed before then, the contract may end. The level of detail and polish for these assets should be greater than earlier generation Pokemon/Yugioh trading cards but a bit less than Legends of Runeterra/Magic: The Gathering card art.

The end date for the contract is 10/14/2020, but may end once all the assets are completed.

Hello,

I am Srilalitha K R, would like to take an opportunity and introduce myself as freelance Creative Artist (www.p66.me) that is involved in 2D Pre - Production & Production Services. I have been providing these services for the last 7 Years. I have experience in:

Sketching
Storyboarding
Illustration
Colouring
Animation
and others

I have worked with Corporates, Contractors, Agency organizing different types of creative’s for TV, Theatre & Web formats. Adopting different type of Art styles, working with tight schedules, the prompt response has been my major key to success.

Please, do give me an opportunity to work with your project.

Looking forward to co-operating with you.

www.p66.me - Work Portfolio

With Regards,

Srilalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - reply@p66.me
Website - www.p66.me