Cloth Simulation problem

Hello.
Does anyone met this when simulating cloth? I was trying to make a simple pillow but dress-o-matic option is acting weird on corners of the model. What could be the problem?

R19.068, Win10 64bit, CPU Ryzen 7

//youtu.be/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bdtfQR8iAg

The forum is acting weird, I just replied to this post but it’s not showing…
Here’s what I did. I made two close cuts to the edges and seamed the resulting polys.
Changed the width to 1cm (pillow size is 70x50cm) and dressed it.
Added a Cloth Surface.
Hope it helps. And that this time the reply stays up lol
Edit: It was a case of double-posting, not the forum… :blush:

In fact this post didn’t show up in first time so I decided to add again and boom - you replied and now we have 2 similar posts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Forum is acting weird.

Thank you for the help.

I recreated your moves and the deformation is still in bad shape. And as I can see in your case corners looks just fine. This is very strange… My head is exploding :smiley:

That’s weird indeed. What size is the initial cube in your scene? I’ll try to recreate your settings.

I’ve done it as you did: Changed the width to 1cm (pillow size is 70x50cm) and dressed it.
Added a Cloth Surface.

The original settings of the cube are: 50x15x70 cm, segments 30x3x30 (two segments on Y where scaled to set closer to the top and bottom edges of the cube, just like creating close cuts with a knife).

Cloth tag: original settings with only Dresser width changed to 1.

Could it be that the cuts are too close to the edges? Very strange…