Cleo, Artur Owśnicki (3D)

Am I just bein’ the old fart here?

A-nother CG picture of a nymphet with her clothes (in this case, literally) melting off of her nubile young body, as she stares in wonder at a none-too-disguised phallic reference?

There is no question in my mind that this image is technically very well done, in every respect. But the subject matter is becoming pastiche.

Hey, congrats for front page, well deserved :applause:

Hmm, a gorgeous girl and lizards: what’s not to like? :smiley: Looking great! I do feel her eyes a re a tad too much on the outside of her head, but just nitpicking here.

Her face looks like she had a bad case of burn tool in photoshop, where you try to fake shadowing and her hair looks like a wig. Try somehow to easy the shadows with more light. Also the hair needs to be less cone-like.

Beautiful. Love it!

I hope this does not sound crude (I don’t intend it to), but I love beautiful breasts - and this gal has seriously awesome breasts!

she is very sexy,good work man!

Probably the most realistic skin shading I have ever seen.

I kind of agree, but, since man has put pencil to paper he’s always draw nymphets and probably always will. What better subject? :wink:

I like the idea of the image but there is something that definately needs fixing with the shadows falling on her face.

Great modelling though.

turner

Definitely a sexy image. The face is unusual, but perhaps intentionally? Can’t all be Betty Page style can they?

I knew a girl whose face looked a bit like that.

really nice and very suggestive!

They need more shadow. On the eyeballs, that is. Mostly the top part as caused by the eyelids.

很有创意!多可爱的小蜥蜴呀

太有创意了,可爱的小蜥蜴呀

fantastic job man, well done!

Top notch work!

awesome work man… loved the final render…
how did you do the hair?

Wow, thank you very much for comments!
It’s really great to be on front page. I wasn’t expecting that :smiley:

I can’t disagree about the neck-chin/shadow part - I haven’t seen it when doing the postproduction.

About the subject matter and pastiche - I didn’t intend to make the matter deep, I liked very much the idea how Vallejo and Siudmak do their works putting beauties in surreal environement. Also I didn’t mean to make the lizzard phallic :wink:

About the hair - it was done with 3dsmax Hair and Fur modifier interpolated between splines with mr prim and hair default shader rendered with Mental Ray.

Thank you once again!

as i say earlier at max3d.pl, very beutiful and well done work, very surrealistic and creative,

best regarts artur!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.