City In The Sky, Hulala_cn (2D)

airy and dreamy indeed. just astounding. :applause: :applause:

amazing!
what I like very much of this forum is to found very creative and talented artists from the antipodes - the other side of the world is full with art mastery and another cultural flavor :slight_smile: -.

ϲ»¶Ï²»¶£¡

Wow…
Totally cool…
Reminds me too of Miyazaki films…
Looks like a mixture of Laputa, Kiki and Spirited Away…
I love it…

Abhi

Oh yeah, it definitely reminds me of Laputa.
Awesome work! I love the architectural details.
:thumbsup: from me

• Evenflow -

I really LOVE this piece.
Beautiful colors.
This piece makes you feel happy just by looking at it.

I love it.

I admire you!!

I love it greatly! When I saw it the first time my head popped. It instantly transported me to my rpg days as a kid. The perspective is remarkable! And everything works so well and comes together nicely. Amazing

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Awespiring work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

It’s Chinese style!! Not Korea!

°ïÖйúÅóÓѶ¥Ìù

Nice style
Nice colors
Nice job

This truly is one of the top 5 best images i have ever seen on cgtalk…wow…

Originally posted by Levitateme
This truly is one of the top 5 best images i have ever seen on cgtalk…wow…

thx for your glorification very much~~~~~~~~~^_^

so nice work! happy to see you here~~~~:wavey:

god its a beautiful piece. such intense detail and great color choices have been applied to this one. love your work, and much respect.

[HOON]
from MESS

dude…very impressive…

love it. great color choices.

I like your works

CDV-Laodong

great work. my only crit would be that the extreme perspective and lighting seem to be clashing a bit.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.