• Whiskey 101 Pt. 2 by Jason R.
• Keeping The Poly Count Low by Thomas Pasieka
• Project: Double Zero by Tavy Pasieka
• Best of C4D Gallery
• Goodies and more…

Pages: 57
Download Size: 31 MB
Goodies: 9 MB

This months issue features a little article about “Project: Double Zero” which is the game project I started 3-4 months ago. We thought it would be nice to make it available here for free. Download the article below:

PROJECT DOUBLE ZERO ARTICLE

Enjoy and let me know what you guys think of it (and the magazine of course)! It’s in a pretty early (Concept) phase but comments and critique are still welcome.

Thomas

Another great issue!! Tnx 3dAttack Team! :thumbsup:

Thanks and great respect for the continuity of the mag while you had some serious health problems! Glad to hear things are looking so much better now!
And very interesting 00-project!! Good luck and fun with that!

odo

Thanks guys :slight_smile: Glad you like this issue. Be sure to let us know what you would like to read about. We are always open to suggestions.

Thomas

Howdy,

As usual, another great issue. :beer:

Looking forward to seeing more about that game project. Looks very cool! :cool:

Adios,
Cactus Dan

Thanks Dan! No worries mate we will keep working on it and probably have something more to show in mid June or so. Thanks for your interest :slight_smile:

Thomas

The search is over :slight_smile: Just wanted to let you guys know that we found a programmer for Project Double Zero! Thanks for all the folks who have send me an e-mail on that matter!

Thomas

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.