Chrysalis Motors Highwayman, Igor Uritskiy (3D)

Title: Chrysalis Motors Highwayman
Name: Igor Uritskiy
Software: 3ds max

Here is how I see tht legendary Fallout 2 Chrysalis Motors Highwayman.

Here is my rendered model integrated into Fallout 2 game =)

i love the textures they look great. good modeling too.

I agree with Handy., good work.:slight_smile:

Wow, that’s really cool. The texturing and modelling is really very good. Nice touch with the tiretracks.

The ingame screenshot takes quiet a while to load. Is that just me? The car looks really cool ingame.

What is it’s poly count?

You nailed it right on the noggin, great job.

I love it, anything related to the Fallout game series. Before I even read the description, I knew what it was. Great job. I love this post-apocalptic art style. Great job.

Excellent, from what I can remember it’s dead on.

yap, it’s nice!:thumbsup:

Hey, really cool car, huge fallout fan myself :smiley:

I was wondering how did you make the tiretracks on the ground, looks really good.
Cheers

Thank you all!
Car with all bumps and holes (and 3 MSmooth iterations) takes about 1 milion faces.
Tyretracks were made by texture, placed on white plane.
Screen may loadslow due to slow host server. Sorry for this.

Car with all bumps and holes (and 3 MSmooth iterations) takes about 1 milion faces.
Tyretracks were made by texture, placed on white plane.
Screen may loadslow due to slow host server. Sorry for this.

cool ~ " Mad Max 4 " for sure ~

Very nice render indeed. Played Fallout 1&2 this winter and they were still way better than any of the newer rpgs.

How do you get everything so white and clean around the object and still haveing a nice shadow… im a beginner when it comes to rendering so… any tips for makeing it??

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.