Christian Theme:: Passion

Hey, did another quick sketch based on a photo found of the movie Passion… the photo was quite not in focus but I managed to put in some details based on imagination… the roman soldiers have some chinese accents though (hope it is ok). Will be doing more and posting here… :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: HEy, southerncomfort, this one gonna be nice, good job so far. my only thing is the roman soldier’s face at the right corner seems a bit tilt, but beyond that, everything is great!!
waiting to see more.:smiley:

Looks great… :thumbsup: are you going to color it?

nice skech dude…are you gonna add details and color?..cheers

my work:

http://www.cgtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=56228
http://www.cgtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=56230

Thanks everybody! I am still thinking how I should paint it…hmmm, any advise…??

umm, I think the best way to start and use a screen shot from movie for reference.:slight_smile: all I want to say is…just start to paint and all another thing will come out later. hehe:D

Good stuff.

For me, the mouths look big. The guy on the left has a massive set of choppers!

Other than that little thing - well done!

fp2

Thank you very much. I won’t leave you guys disappointed… will start work soon after!! (I have only 2-3 hours to paint everyday… sigh*)

such a powerful compostition to show His suffering… Nice work… do colour it… if you won’t i will!! haha :slight_smile: always wanted to do a christian theme, but i’m thinking of an original idea… you got me there… maybe the different stages of his suffering. or maybe the resurrection…
promise to paint it :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: can’t wait for the coloring one, good luck with that.:smiley:

Wo pple, thanks for the nice words… will get to do it within this week… keep going too man!! :thumbsup:

:slight_smile:

17 Aug 2004
did a couple of black and white studies of the crucifix… here are three… :slight_smile:

17 Aug 2004
Another…composed by photoshop…

very nice work all around. the laast one is very striking. beautiful colors!

Another version… with outline of Jesus wearing the crown of thorns–taking our curses.

thank you for your comments!

dont u think on coloring the 1st sketch? i liked it a lot :buttrock:
very nice pictures! congrats!

Thanks Hunz… here are more made today,

you have a good line work there:thumbsup: .keep it up!!