Chevrolet Bel Air 1953, Félix Arsenault (3D)

Title: Chevrolet Bel Air 1953
Name: Félix Arsenault
Software: Blender, Photoshop

I did this modelling as a gift for my father. His father had this car when he was young, and now that he died, i thought i was i good idea to do a modelling of that car. I will print it and give it to him at his birthday, since it represent both his father and his son.

I hope he will like it, and that you will too.

Modelling in Blender 2.49, render with Yafaray 0.1.1, post-production in Photoshop.

Original image in 1920x1080, can be seen on my website (There is a little link for HD version) : http://felixars.weebly.com/3d.html (french)

Thanks for viewing !

Fantastic work man, very nice model and render!

GrtZ, Tim

Thank you !

What a wonderful present. Very well done. My only 2 minor criticisms are that head light look frosted and the roof show drop lower on the sides (driver and passenger). The colour is spot on.

Well done.

Thank you for the criticisms, it’ll help me for my next works :slight_smile:

Nice work, great colors and composition! :thumbsup:

Thank you Xion-Cajou, i really appreciate :slight_smile:

good started

very nice work by the old car i like it but u need 2 change the color aera ok

good luck 4 ever :thumbsup:

Wow,very nice modeling and render,congratz man,really nice!

I’m happy that you like it, thank you for your comments :smiley:

very nice work

Great job. How long are you doing CG ?

I think the headlights are good- I wouldn’t change a thing about it… you did a good job deciding it was a complete composition. I used to have a teacher who would create these amazingly realistic portraits out of clay- then he would take his mallet or fist and jab the side of it and I asked him why he did that to such a fantastic piece- he said there was no such thing as the “perfect” piece but that their flaws were what made them perfection, that amidst the chaos it can all come together and create something beautiful- maybe he just did too much acid at Woodstock LOL-

Thank you all :smiley:

Ulcinj1972 : Mmm, probably around three years now, in spare time (I started around 15 or 16 years old) :rolleyes: .

CK : Wow, what a comment. I have a teacher (he teaches anatomy and sculpture) with the same kind of personality you are talking about, and he does amazing things.

goooooooooooooooooooooooood jop:beer:

Love the model and the render, nice and clean:)
Good choice on using red for the background colour, it make the car stands out and red and green always works well in contrast .

Alirezamoradi & Bignanfer : Thank you :smiley:

Sympa les couleurs Old School!

nice work! good colors!

Vimmy & bpx : Thank you both :smiley: