Check, jian feng xing (2D)

Title: Check
Name: jian feng xing
Software: Painter, Photoshop

Hi all:

It was long time since my last work.This  idea is from super man .We all konws four heros in American .Also we are often see these heros in the movies .They are stronger ,justic ,brave

.But we never think how old is they .When they are old .what are they doing very day .After these think that i start draw .

Hope my friend like and give me advice .

thats simply beautifull

and funy too…

:buttrock:

thats great, really good

like it a lot

Very funny! Might be true, too~ :curious:

Nice work!

Daf

hillarious illustration (they even have a radio there on the floor hehe)
details are great, i just love those shines on a batman costume and lightning in general.

Simply wonderful. Great job!

hehee! this made me really laugh outloud. Awesome piece! Very good work and idea behind it :thumbsup:

great piece. love that batman is beating superman :slight_smile:

that’s brillant!!
great details! I love spiderman’s blanket and the radio on the floor hahaha.

How this hasn’t gotten a cgtalk award is beyond me. Fantastic Job!

haha i keep laughing when i saw this piece! ^^^ good job! simply beatiful and very funny!

Awesome work. I love the tiny spider badge Spidey has got stitched on his blanket :smiley:

Cheers,

Henna

nice reunion from the back old days:)

:slight_smile: really wonderful idea!! looks very funny. overall is very nice ! but bat man is extraordinary! great picture mate!:bounce:

excellent concept, well executed. Nice work

interesting hero and story!
有创意!够恶搞的。

My favourite image seen last days,if they were real persons they became exactly like this.:slight_smile:

I took a second look at the pic, and I’m just curious, why are supermans boots blue instead of red, was that intentional?

Wonderful Idea. Very …very good job!!:bounce:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.