CHARLEY the bears (Cartoon character)

Hi all,
This is my last work. His name is CHARLEY . Here’s a new character i made during last week’s . Rendered with no special renderer, the fur was done with shag hair/Fur … I used 3ds max 5.1…

C+C welcome , I hope you like it!!

My webpage

Look like he has been beaten by the crazy stick :slight_smile:

Very nice indeed, he’s got alot of character, waiting for an animation.:thumbsup:

really nice looking fur and expressions on this character, reminds me a bit of one of the toons in ‘Ice Age’

Charley is great!

Nice Character u got there he look funny…
l think now Charley want to move :slight_smile:
kEEP IT UP paT…
:slight_smile:

Very nice and it only took you the weekend?? you are definetly good.

Good work and morphs :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dude! This bear is great, all your characters have such a distinctive style, and the expressions on this bear are good…

lovely fur too

The fur is awsome , and the model looks fun…
I’ve seen some of your animations before ,and…i can’t wait to see one with this bear :bounce: :drool:

sqeeze this charcter is really great and you have such over the top morphs/blendshapes they really help capture the crazy appeal… also the bodies simplisity helps draw you to the face. I think your gonna have to do some fun animation with him. Anyway he looks really great thanks for sharing him

Maybe you should try to get a job at BlueSky Studios? :wink:

Looks really great, very much like Ice Age.

But, hey, you make you angry… I thought you’d be animating Arnold, your mouse - And now… a whole new character. I (I guess all of us!) would LOVE to see animations for your characters. Think about it - Your characters would deserve it…

There’s a certain style to this character… it’s really good… really good. I hope to see this animated.

great character. i love how wacky he looks, and the fur looks great.I’d say exagerate those expressions even more though. damn, you really got an eye for fun characters man, keep it up:thumbsup:

I love this guy! Awsome work. He has that twinkle of life that a 2d cartoon has but its cooler cause he’s got fur!! Just about my favorite thing so far on this site…

Keep up the good work!

=RUnyon

Hey your character is GREAT as always…you have a greate style!!

Keep up the great work ;D

Massimo :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks guys ! i’m really glad you liked him

Hi Thomas ! for the mouse ARNOLD , i will animate this character soon as possible… but Charley the bear is another idea with more possibility for animation … many short story… with simple idea… Its better than a long short with Arnold (a little mouse with cheese)… its not original… I need to have a great storybord , great idea , great concept , for make original work with Arnold …

Thanks for comment !

in german we say “drollig” :DD. looks realy nice, reminds me a litle to “ice age”.my mother came evenly into my room and said “hey what a sweeet screensaver :love:” to it :thumbsup:

crewler

haha awesome character :applause:

Hey Pat

Another caracter that looks really great as usual.
And he’s named just like me. Yeahhhhh!!!

Keep on working!!

Charley :surprised

He looks like a mix of a Ice Age animal (head) and Homer Simpson (body) :slight_smile:
Great work!
Can’t wait for the animation

Jako