character - machine girl

Hi,still working on the legs, now it’s about 2000 triangles so far,it’s suppose to be 3000 triangels and 3 pieces 512*512 maps of the whole thing. feel free to c&c pls :slight_smile:

more

cool, has some nice hellraiser influences there :wink:
not much to critique on in my opinion
good job

very nice model and texture, but i wood say the boobs look too pointy and dont seem to be hanging natruly, unless shes surrounded in liquid.

nice work!

This looks awfully familiar…

Ah now i know, its based on the leaked concept drawings from Quake 4 - would’nt you say that the least you could do is give the artist that drew the concept some credit.

I’d also seriously reconsider using this in a game like quake3 or unreal turnament 2003, since the leak was ILLEGAL - and making that model for use in a game prior to the release of Quake 4 could be considered illegal too.

aside from the rant, i think its pretty good…

Originally posted by ScribbleHEAD
[B]This looks awfully familiar…

Ah now i know, its based on the leaked concept drawings from Quake 4 - would’nt you say that the least you could do is give the artist that drew the concept some credit.

I’d also seriously reconsider using this in a game like quake3 or unreal turnament 2003, since the leak was ILLEGAL - and making that model for use in a game prior to the release of Quake 4 could be considered illegal too.

aside from the rant, i think its pretty good… [/B]

yes,u r right,this concept is from quake4,i did this just for practice,it wont be used in any games…

great model, love the texture, could you post the sheets? I love the way the metals worked out, and the skin looks very good as well.

yeah man, super work, maybe a bit more contrast on the tex but other than that :slight_smile:

Real cool,love the look.How did you create the textures?Can you show me how you created those metal textures or direct me to a url?

I dont know if this was all ready said , but i would rework the geometry in the breast area it looks odd, other that cool design

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.