Character: Hot Girl

Here’s a character I did a couple of months ago. It’s a WIP so all comments and critiques are welcome.

I think it looks pretty good but the shoulder area could be cleaned up a bit. Textures are nice.

area that could use fixin’

whoa, thanks for going to my site to pull down that wireframe screenshot.

yeah, that area was supposed to be the point of rotation for the shoulder but it needs to be moved probably to the center of the deltoid. basically yer right, it does need a cleanup job too. thanks for the comment.

Face texture and geometry needs a lot of work. That bottom lip is a little collagen-licious, and the eyes are a little too high on the head. The hairline starts too far back, I think, and the skin could use a lot of detailing, the lack of texture looks out of place. It might just be the T-pose but the breasts seem a smidge low. The legs and arms also seem unnaturally devoid of detail. Throw in some freckles or something, spice her up!

good start, a couple of things i think look a little off,

1. her lips look big, possibly too big, for her, can’t decide really :slight_smile:

2. he r breasts. they look a tad saggy, for a lass her age. possibly move them up a few inches so they’re more pert.

other than that looks great :slight_smile:

thanks for all the comments so far. here’s a couple more wires and the UV maps. She has about 5000 triangles, a 512 map for the head and another 512 map for the body.

First of all, her top looks a bit scary… looks like it’s about to fall off any moment.

Secondly, her skintexture don’t look a lot like skin, it’s too dead and grayish. Try using some photoreferences and paint in more detail and shading in the texures.

Other than that, the model topology needs some loving… you’ve got quite some groovy areas in the mesh that should be looked up. Try to aviod using “fans”.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

/Vidar

good start

her chinn looks to masculine and i think there some poblems with the proportion, perhaps the legs are to long?

I wouldn’t mirror the textur of her face.
get some good references for the skin.

It´s pretty good : )
But there´s still some things that need to be done.

As mentioned before, her breasts seem a bit saggy, I think this is because the area above her breasts is to long…

I hope you dont´t mind but I did this paintover to illustrate what I mean. (If you don´t like it I´ll delete it)

I disagree wholly on the breasts. I looked at it, and while I have some issues with the face which has a ‘mirrored’ look. which makes it seem to have a seam down the middle, I think the breasts struck me as far more ‘real’ looking than is usual on female models. Well done achieving a natural organic look in that department

The shoulders are indeed a bit questionable, and maybe the upper arms are too thin compared to the rest of her?

Shaun

I looked at it, and while I have some issues with the face which has a ‘mirrored’ look. which makes it seem to have a seam down the middle, I think the breasts struck me as far more ‘real’ looking than is usual on female models. Well done achieving a natural organic look in that department

thanks. I definitely didn’t want to give her the typical game-style huge breasts that we always see (Lara Croft’s seem to get bigger and bigger). But i’ll try moving them up to see how they look and try perking them up a bit.

Secondly, her skintexture don’t look a lot like skin, it’s too dead and grayish. Try using some photoreferences and paint in more detail and shading in the texures.

I’ve been looking at some skin textures and yer right that it needs a lot more detail.

As mentioned before, her breasts seem a bit saggy, I think this is because the area above her breasts is to long… I hope you dont´t mind but I did this paintover to illustrate what I mean. (If you don´t like it I´ll delete it).

Holy crap. i just realized what changes you made in that paint-over. it does look better with the shorter area abover her breasts. nice one.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.