Character - Girl Pose, Ron Rouxel (3D)

Title: Character - Girl Pose
Name: Ron Rouxel
Software: Maya, mental ray, Photoshop

hello everyone! heres the lady finished…for now…

tried some fur for the cloth but it wasnt that cool so i just went for a velvet type shader…worked a bit on the underwear as well… simple lether texture for the hat…and the rest is photoshop…i had a really good time working on her so i think im gonna do a bunch of different sexy poses with different cloth and stuff on her…
modeling done in maya,render mental ray…then photoshop…

hope u like it, C&C r awlays welcome.

Peace

Ron-

WOW!!
GORGEOUS!! :applause:

nice work man I like her pose :applause: 3*

Sweet! I like it :smiley:

:slight_smile: very sweet indeed :slight_smile:

lovely pose and image. Shame her face lets it down a bit in my opinion.

her posse is great but her figure is not :wip:

Very good work friend! i like a lot :drool:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz:thumbsup:

Good job, skin and pose very realistic!

she is beautiful, the pose is great, the skin looks great, except the hair over the face kinda ruins it.

Nice render. Her head looks like its tapering on top like an almond. Not sure with that small hat can’t see much.

i love the pose and the render of the clothes. U think the head need a little bit more work especially in those dark area under the hat (especailly the shadow covering part of her right eye).

…overall great pose and idea, only the face and hands looks like poser-model…

wire, please…

exactly like the other… love the pose and colour but i think the face and the hat can be better, maybe is the lightning on her face. Some thichness on her cloth would be great.
But i really like the rest, really great!!
The pose is top!!

Beau boulot!

thx for the crits guyz… heres some snapshots from maya… shade and wire…

diferent angle…

another one…

I wish we could see more of the face. But other than that it looks nice. Great pose too.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.