Character: Fireman

Haven’t posted anything here for a while…quick character being done for a 9/11 tribute…I like how he’s turning out so I thought i’d get some feedback from ya…thanks for any comments…and I’ll post the finished model in a min…:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Remi
[B]Haven’t posted anything here for a while…quick character being done for a 9/11 tribute…I like how he’s turning out so I thought i’d get some feedback from ya…thanks for any comments…and I’ll post the finished model in a min…:slight_smile:

[/B]

looking great, might be the best one yet, you kinda have a style going there.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Roguenroll…here’s the finished model…no maps as of yet…just procedurals:)

Awesome work!:thumbsup:

You need to do a group shot with alot of your characters and let us use it in our gallery!:wink:

Looks great, Remi…nice job! :thumbsup:

yep… look really cool and lovely…
nice … :slight_smile:
:wip: :beer:

It’s a shame we have to go through another forum to see your images.

Have just signed up and am still waiting for my reg info so can’t see the images.

Can’t you attach the images like other people do, rather than us having to take the scenic route?

Cheers

RPG

i agreee with mr. Bean IT SUXXXXXXXXXXXxx big time to go to other forum to see pix… since i am not registered on lw3dfggfdsgdsfd and i don’t see point to brows 100000000 forums… so i’ll skip my comment since i am not interested to register yet another one
:annoyed:

shame I can’t see it either, you have good style Remi when it comes to cartoony models but I have too many forum ID’s. I will get lost one day if I register with anymore…

I don’t mind signing up to see the images… yahoo throwaway accounts rule… but this image storage site is run by some goon who doesn’t even have automated sign up features and has to manually approve each new member.

Remi, you’re stuff’s great. I can’t wait to see it.

For $85, I got 100 mb of space at 6 months that is guaranteed to take a front page hit from CGChannel.com - or whoever, though that’s not likely to happen. Part of the $85 was a new domain name fee, too.

No one over 17 really has an excuse anymore for not having their own site.

but… no pressure, man… hehehe

Sorry folks…I don’t have a site of my own at the current time(no time to maintain or even start up one)…so I have to post it somewhere where the size of the attachment doesn’t matter…I can’t stand the 20000 byte limit. Thanks for the kind words though…I normally post over at LWG anyways and I highly recommend registering over there, it’s a great forum. Thanks again.:slight_smile:

@Proton…I will do that for ya as soon as I find the time bud…been quit busy at the factory lately…talk to you soon.

@xtrm3d…thanks for the comments…big fan of you as well

@Triple G…how did I know i’d see you around here…any luck with the job hunt…talented chap as yourself should have no trouble with that…AIM’s been down lately…send me a line sometime…:slight_smile:

A Screenshot and render of him posed and rigged…:slight_smile:

Thumbnail of the above image for those that don’t feel like registering over at LWG…

REMI, REMI, REMI has done it again… Too kewl Bro… Hope all is well over at the Factory… :thumbsup:

Awesome work as always, Remi :applause: I’ve always loved your style.

I daresay this guy looks like he belongs in the Village People though LOL

Koinu…thanks bud…haven’t heard from you in a while…send me a line bro. Talk to you soon.

Leigh…Village People…oohhhhhh if I only had a trout…kidding…thanks alot.:slight_smile:

awesome stuff remi…how about a little seam on the gloves

Nice work Remi,

I assume that’s the face-shield on top of the helmut? If so you might want to define it some more, it’s kind of hard to tell just what it is.

Ryanson,
Well BROTHER things at the ranch have been troublesome lately. I’ll check to see when your available to talk and we’ll hash things out…Wink from Marcus…:beer: to you