character animation program

Hello everyone
I am a btech comp science graduate. I have done certificate course of Photoshop and Maya. I am interested in pursuing a post graduate degree (character animation) of one year or max 2 year duration.I am currently working on my portfolio and planning to join college in fall 2014. Please suggest me some suitable colleges.

PS: How is VANARTS ? I’ve heard they have a one yr character animation program.

Great this is good ideas! You already completed B.tech in computer science, so this is very easy for you.

Thank you for replying,actually I want some suggestions on colleges in which I can apply for 3D character animation course.Preferably a one year course.

Here is My recommendation of colleges,

1. SCAD
  2. AAU
  3. SVA

Online,

1. AnimationMentor.com
  2. iAnimate.com

I applied to SCAD, AAU SVA and AnimationMentor, Very recently I got accepted into scad 2014 fall! and also waiting for AAU and SVA decision, but my first choice college for Masters in Aniamtion is SCAD, I’m so happy i got in!

I also researched about Animation Mentor, they got good review and their students work awesome, they are no 1 for online animation school. If you are interested in online school then you may take look at it, it worth!

Thanks

I recommend online schools and courses:

CG Society Workshops
CGTarian Online School
AnimationMentor

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.