CgTalk Daily Sketch 897 45 MN Sketch "Evil Penguin"

“Evil Penguin”

These are the rules:
[ul]
[li]You have 45 mn for your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.[/li][li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li](The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
[li]You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them).[/li][/ul]Good luck
-R

hehe… so cute :stuck_out_tongue:
20 mins PSCS

Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN?

*Character belongs to Nick Park.

45 mins.
Photoshop
Tablet

good one daadaa :wink:

here’s mine:

pencil sketch 5minutes, Photoshop CS2 15 minutes.

penguin… being Penguin (batman reference) heheh =) 40 mins and it still needs work… need more practice >_<

hahah Serkeien that’s the first thing I thought of when I saw the topic =)

Evil Stuffed Penguin

This is a first time submission for me. I’ve been following you guys for a long time though and am inspired by your works everyday.

Just as a note…the poorly done silhouette is of a hanging stuffed bunny…if you can’t tell =D

1 hour

45min. Not too much changed in 15 min…

That’s the first time ever I’ve drawn a penguin, 30 mins with Photoshop.

This took about 2 hours. I didn’t notice the 45 min time limit until now.

I guess you could call this an evil penguin duo?

Photoshop

around 40min + PS + Wacom

Nice work Gulkan :stuck_out_tongue: that made me laugh.

A real quickie…about 70 seconds…Photoshop

K

The penguin’s evil plans are foiled again.

OpenCanvas 75 min

45 min

2 hours. photoshop. not so much evil as he is a shaman. he’s wearing a sea lion skull in case anyone was wondering.

and at about 40 min…

45 minute mark

About two hours. PS + Wacom

I’m pretty fond of it.

I don’t normally do this kind of thing (or 2D stuff in general) but I couldn’t resist this topic and dove in…even without a tablet…lol

45 mins Painter IX + trusty old mouse + sore hand (god I can’t wait till I get my wacom for christmas)

photoshop, around 40 minutes

About 30 min., Painter.

Some really funny and great ones so far.

Cris

Ha, Ha! This thread is better than I exected! Evil brings out the best in us!

here is mine