CgTalk Daily Sketch 345 "Storyteller"

“Storyteller”

[b]by

feyshtey [/b]

and dont forget to provide topics and source images/video for the next: Matte Wars Forum Topic Suggestions

We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.

These are the rules:

• Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
  • RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
  • They can be done on any medium.
  • If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
  • Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
  • The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
  • The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
  • Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
  • Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
  • The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
    (The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
    *You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
  • Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.

Good luck

-Roberto
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
>>Link<<

Is it OK if we submit an unfinished sketch, and maby make it a finished pice later?
I’m making one for this entry, but it seems like it’ll take me quite long to finish it.

[I] “Ssh, Adelaide, have you already heard about it? No? Listen!”
-“What’s up? Tell me, Martine!”
“The Dauphin is said to be not the King’s son, but the son of the Queen’s secret lover!”

• “O my gosh! How scandalous!” [/I]

Yay for the gossip! :smiley:
Photoshop 7, 40 minutes.

well, here’s mine “contribution”! :slight_smile:
photoshop 30min

first time post on this section of this forum! wish everyone a good doodling!

first cgtalk sketch, i needed a lil break from working… didnt time myself but its no more that 30 mins (must do work !!)

A lil story around the camp fire… as you can tell, ive never been camping, haha… (no ref)

Well, let me see what I can come up with…

I dont really have the hang of drawing people yet, ohh well practice practice practice I spose

1hr - Photoshop 7.0 - Wacom Intuos 3 6x8

Dede Korkut. ½ hr. ArtRage/Wacom.

took too long this one - 1h 40 min in photoshop cs

just a quick one PS/wacom about 30min

• I swear by Poseidon, it was this big…:wink:

wallasaurus nice!

about 1h and a half (photoshop wacom)

Looks like goro beat me (quite exquisitly) to the cave painting punch. Oh well. . . :slight_smile:
PS/IR wacom 180 minutes

ow my, Goro that is so good

heres mine

PS + Mouse = 2h

daw’s made me smile!!:slight_smile:

Well guys, I haven’t been around for quite awhile but I’ve been pretty busy. Becasue you know… :applause: I JUST GRADUATED!! Feels weird being a out of college… oh well next year is grad school! Here’s my contribution to this thread

Nice one Goro! Always nice to to see what you do.
Daw that one is great
Maidith You always have such a soft feel

I don’t know were I got this, I started drawing and, there ya have it… don’t ask me what its about… :)(first time posting here BTW)

Photoshop CS
Wacom Intuos 2 4X6
no references
20 minutes top

Pirates and nymph stories
Photoshop - 3h

Okay, I got carried away just then…(heehee:D )…3 hrs 15mins in Photoshop w/ only mouse.

Great Job everybody!:scream:

Since the question has been asked already…why not?:shrug:

Goro, steppington, zeoyn and loulu79 - excellent work!

I was going to go with the Native American storyteller also, but I
just HAD to watch The Bachelor to see if he picked the cute one from McKinney, Texas - and he did! Both ladies were super sweet, but being a Texan, I had to root for Sara B. Its a big embarrasment and I hang my head in shame to admit that I got totally hooked on that stupid show!

Please reprimand me if I don’t contribute every day from now on! I keep skipping days, and that’s not productive!:slight_smile:

Very little time for lunch today. About 10 mins openCanvas.