Quote from Enayla last post :
"I won’t be posting any new pictures for at least a week or so though. My right hand is out of commission. I heard my cat howling on the balcony early this morning and went to check what was going on - he was so loud I was afraid he’d wake the neighbours. There was a cat right outside and he was screaming at it, so I thought I’d just lift him up and bring him in.
Mind you, Azrael is a complete darling, he would never hurt a human on purpose. Other cats, though, he hates with a vengeance. Unfortunately, I forgot to give him a warning when I approached and when I picked him up, he thought I was an attacking cat the result was me in the emergency room this morning, and my hand being swollen and hurting beyond belief right now. I’m just sitting around crying because it’s so damn painful, those teethies of his went in deep, and he scratched the arm up all the way to the inside of the elbow. I’m typing this with my left hand, I can’t even move the fingers of the right one
I just wanted you guys to know I’m not abandoning you or anything, I just need to let the stupid hand heal before I can do any painting. Evil cat :("
“Get well soon Enayla”
and dont forget to provide topics and source images/video for the next: Matte Wars Forum Topic Suggestions
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
- Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
- RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
- They can be done on any medium.
- If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
- Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
- The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
- The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
- Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
- Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
- The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
- Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread: