And for those who want to do an experiment and have the time:
Quote from ZEM posting:
“Do the same Illustration (twice) with 2 different color schemes that change the meaning, or mood of the piece.”
And if you dont have the time, just do a piece that uses the Color Theory of make an impact on the viewer.
Welcome to ART Fundamentals week at the Daily Sketch forum.
The idea is to go back and practice core skills for one week.
WHAT IS COLOR THEORY
Check out these links below for reference purposes:
Also have you guys noticed that none of the WB characters with speech impediments
go the ‘upgrade’?
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
- Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
- 640 x 480 / 480 x 640 OR 800 x 600 /600 x 800
- They can be done on any medium.
- If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
- Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing.
- The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
- The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
- Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
- Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
- The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
- Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread: