CgTalk Daily Sketch 1924 55mn "Full Sail"

“Full Sail”

For those who like to keep track of the amount of sketches they have done, dont forget to download you rown DSF scorecard:
(Click the image above for more information)

You have 55mn for your s ketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
NEW RULE: You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
[ul]
[li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can a dd a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li][/ul]

I think around 45mins in the GIMP. I have to start timing myself a bit more regorously though. :rolleyes:

10 minutes in photoshop

Corel Painter 60 minutes

I wanted to put more sail boats with other school logos (ex. Art Institutes, Digipen, NYU, etc) as if they were in a race, but I obviously ran out of time. :frowning:

Images which show the life and “time” of a Full Sail Student.
20minutes

Nice Lisa!

15 mins in painter

i was avoiding a obvious picture, but i can see Feranin did very good with that :slight_smile:

CP + PS, ~75mn :shrug:

Here we are. 55 minutes in Photoshop. :shrug:

Great sketches so far guys! :applause:

Thanks Creeto and Jordan! I appreciate the compliments! :smiley:

Jordan - yours is really funny. :smiley: Very clever

Did a quick painting of the Full Sail University logo in Corel Painter and then took it into photoshop to mess around a little. Was trying to get it to look as if it was graffiti on a wall. Took about 20 min

Here is mine , probably 70 min in Corel photopaint.

This made me giggle when I saw the topic. :slight_smile:

Just a random sleep deprived Full Sail student with their tools of the trade~

10mins photoshop

Hi, I used Photoshop…45 min.

The Full Sail Sausage fest.

About 40 mins in corel and photoshop, would like to do some more touch ups on the lines but was starting to run out of time and its my bed time lol

Hahahaha Anthony ohhh my gosh that made me laugh so hard…

My first post ^^

Anthony! super Lawl man omg I couldnt breathe

1h 30m. (Lost track of the time, so this is a guess.)

For this one, I made a new brush that helped me with blending colors in photoshop. :slight_smile: I’m quite happy with the result of my first experiment.

Anyways, I imagined all of the students of Full Sail hang gliding around in the sky. Of course, it didn’t feel complete to me until I stuck on a Full Sail University logo. :slight_smile:

40 minutes photoshop/wacom

photoshop about 50 mins. its my avi showing that he will take on the wall of defeat. =3