CgTalk Daily Sketch 1919 50mn "Ego"

“Ego”

For those who like to keep track of the amount of sketches they have done, dont forget to download you rown DSF scorecard:
(Click the image above for more information)

You have 50mn for your s ketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
NEW RULE: You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
[ul]
[li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can a dd a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li][/ul]

I drew this in 50 minutes of time using the software Adobe Photoshop

40 min Photoshop

Some may feel that they are larger than others, but are they?

Photoshop 50mins

Poor ego… always getting bullied by id and super-ego. :3

Corel Painter - 20 minutes

Corel Painter 30 minutes

Quick 15 min sketch in corel.

Hi, photoshop, 20 min.

This took me about 45 minutes in photoshop. I referenced one of my favortie video games of all times, Psychonauts, by Double-Fine Studios. This has got to be one of my favorite sketches so far. I really do love that game. :slight_smile:

I like this idea for a quick sketch. Can I make a drawing on paper and color it on the computer? I am at school right now so I can’t draw on the computer.

Hi,

Long time admirer, first time participant. I hope this is how it works, and I hope it’s not too late to submit my embarrassing little piece. Done in Photoshop in approximately 40 minutes. I’ve never actually painted a sketch in less than 3 hours, so it’s crappy, I know…

Tried to depict a character inside a person who is responsible for his ego. One’s ego can be both benefit and drawback…

I don’t know how you could think that’s crappy! O_O That’s probably my favorite piece on this page! I love it! I wish I could produce something like that and be able to call it crappy!

Any medium is acceptable as far as I’m aware, so yes, you could definitly do that.

Hey thanks, Harry (can I call you Harry…?) I really apreciate it.

Painter. 10 mins.

better late then never…

i’m trying some new stuff right now

CP +PS, ~60mn. no TL pic since it was so close and only “make-up” left

Gimp, 50mins.

nices sketches here:thumbsup:

I tried to push the boundaries of my sense of humor with the big ego of this little man who shocks the unsuspected skinheads on a public place LOL.

I didn’t keep track of the time. I started when the topic was posted but abandoned it thinking that it is a ridiculous idea. However today I decided it is funny and finished it. I think it took about 2.5 - 3 hours. This is the initial stage that I believe was saved much earlier than the time limit. Used PS.

Photoshop 50 min :slight_smile: