CgTalk Daily Sketch 1915 45mn "Celebration"

“Celebration”
by

Jodi Smith

For those who like to keep track of the amount of sketches they have done, dont forget to download you rown DSF scorecard:
(Click the image above for more information)

You have 45 for your s ketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
NEW RULE: You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
[ul]
[li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li][/ul]

Corel Painter 35 min

PS 35min.

30 mins in Corel

Corel Painter 20 minutes.

Painter in about 15-20 mins.

20 min in ps

About 40 minutes in Photoshop. My high school always let out at 3pm, so I was always celebrating at 3:01.

Took me about 40 minutes in photoshop. Hope I don’t cause too much of a ruckus.

40 mins photoshop :slight_smile:

A little abstract. Took about 45 minutes. Created in PS.

Hi, photoshop, 15 min.

28 minutes in photoshop.

I was thinking about a wedding…but it didn’t come out quite right. :frowning: Maybe I’m a bit too tired?

photoshop 15 minutes.

photoshop 15 mins.

A celebration of Culture and pride.

GIMP 2.6
15 Minutes

I didn’t put to much effort into this. Sorry but there’s to much noise in the room where I am working. Anyway this is my first post so hello.

soooo, here i go…

it was meant to be a 45mn sketch but obviously i got carried away as i sometimes do when i really like what i draw :shrug:

...anyway, i was thinking of a different celebration concept i guess. a kind of religious celebration where they let their dead be eaten by birds to celebrate a fulfilled life and to release the souls into the next circle

bla, bla, bla.....sorry. as i said, i got carried away big time. no TL pic either because of the trans i was in :arteest:

CP + PS, ~200mn......sorry

[EDIT] i did some more rendering and corrections and posted it in galleries....if anyone cares :P

2D gallery final 1600px

[img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6002/celebration.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1739/scorecardj.jpg[/img]

Great one creeto, very nice!

Cassy Benson
35 mins