CgTalk Daily Sketch 1912 55 mn "Family"

“Family”
by

Jodi Smith

For those who like to keep track of the amount of sketches they have done, dont forget to download you rown DSF scorecard:
(Click the image above for more information)

You have 55 for your s ketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
NEW RULE: You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
[ul]
[li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li][/ul]

This is what I think of when I hear the word ‘familiy.’ Didn’t spend as much time on it as I should have… 30 minutes only. Pencil & paper.

ohh well, here is my version of “family” 35 minutes Photoshop

CS4 + Wacom = 55 minutes

Shot at 2009-09-06

nice works :slight_smile:

went a tiny bit over the time limit :shrug:

CP + PS, ~65mn, final

I decided to do a home in Illustrator. 15 min.

Corel photopaint 35 min.

Yay for my first post!
Photoshop, Wacom, 55 mins:

Thought I would do a cat lady with her family of cats. 45mins in Photoshop.

Nice work guys!

PS, 50 mins mark:

65 mins:

I think I’m just missing home cooked meals. 20 mins in ps.

28 minutes on photoshop.

Hi, I used photoshop. 15 min.

Photoshop 40-45 minutes.
I love my puppy :slight_smile:

Corel Painter 30 min.
My family isnt like this… I just thought I’d do something a little offbeat

Cassy Benson

35-45 mins

10 min in photoshop…i should really start spending more time on these…

My rendition of family.
It’s not all that happy and I wish I had a happier picture of family in my head.

About 20 minutes in photoshop. Simply because I didn’t want to spend more time on this than that.

This should be called the Daily Full Sail Sketch Forum from now one :wink:

about 20 mins and photoshop.

i thought. what is my family. and i thoughts its like a fuse. but you don’t know how long it is. so it can go kaboom any momment.