CgTalk Daily Sketch 1903 45m"Boot Camp"

“Boot Camp”

For those who like to keep track of the amount of sketches they have done, dont forget to download you rown DSF scorecard:
(Click the image above for more information)

You have 45 for your s ketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
NEW RULE: You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
[ul]
[li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li][/ul]

Thanks PD for the last post (after the rains). I worked out the composition first and then tweaked each detail till I was done.
Shadows are not parallel, but oh well, I hardly notice.

painter & photoshop for final color adjustments
exactly 45 min.

Corel Photopaint 55min. At the 45 min. mark I added the sky , color to the trees,ground and texture to the climbing wall. Spent most of the time doing the character, the head is to far to the right on his body I think and he looks a little odd but is okay. Drawing people without reference images is getting a little easier, I guess practice makes better.:slight_smile:

CP, ~ 120mn, Final

TL pic, ~35mn

that is awesome creeto.

Photoshop, about 40 min.

Sketchbook

Slarrimer, nice composition and happy Boots. Like your sketch!

Photoshop, 1 Hour

~40 min ps,
nice job paulriess :slight_smile:

Thanks Wexter :smiley:

Wow! These are all really good! Keep up the good work everyone! A lot of really talented artist on here! :slight_smile:

PS, 55 mins, 10 mins overtime :shrug:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.