CgTalk Daily Sketch 1509 10 mn "Perspective"

“Perspective”
You have 10 mn for your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
[ul]
[li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li](The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming
[/ul]

hey roberto! - give us some slack man:)

PS/wacom 27 min - not even close…

oh I always do 1600x900 so here is a close up

18 minutes Ps CS2

PS+Wacom 10 min.

Way of topic…75 minutes…cs2…with ref from my photo archive…

10 mins, atmospheric perspective. It’s like I vomited desaturated blue.

5 minutes or so party with compressed charcoal.

Regards,

K.Polak

Awesome entries y’all!!

10 min passes pretty quckly, but these are perfect warming up exercises!

Painter, 10min

12 mins… photoshop.

sorry but 10 min is really short time…so…
15-20 min…ps…no ref

here’s mine, about 20 min

10 min Perspective FAIL!
I hate perspective! I’m beginning to get the whole vanishing point thing down, but I still haven’t figures out how to space out the interval between pole/pillars/trees etc.

My point of view on on “perspective”
10 mins, charcoal pencil on paper bag.

[[img]http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8282/inlookinoutks8.jpg[/img]](http://imageshack.us)

@da pride : OSOME!

dapride - whoa :eek: (LOL)

60 mins sketch, enjoy :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.