CgTalk Daily Sketch 1106 40mn "black dream"

“black dream”

[b]by jawine

These are the rules:[/b]
[ul]
[li]You have 40 mn for your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.[/li][li]Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.[/li][li]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.[/li][li]RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600[/li][li]They can be done on any medium.[/li][li]If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.[/li][li]Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.[/li][li]You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.[/li][li]The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.[/li][li]Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.[/li][li]The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<[/li](The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
[li]You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them).[/li][/ul]Good Luck
-R

30 min Painter X :slight_smile: not so good but its my black dream

15 mins … a lot of frames taken out in the process :sad:

40 min, PS CS2

This is my first daily sketch entry and hopefully not my last one. :slight_smile:

EDIT:
it was made with PS CS2
sadly I didn’t stopped the time ( :banghead: )
but it took me 1 1/2 Family Guy episodes
so I guess its about 30 - 40 min

Hi Everyone. Here’s my submission for this one. Used an old pencil sketch I did some months ago when I was angry about something. Done with painter in 40 mins.

21 Mins, Open Canvas: Something inspired by an old study i made in school.

cool stuff! props to hypercreed :thumbsup:

40 min. PS CS2

hi, im glad to be here:) this is my first post…so i went beyond the limit, it took about an hour

30 min Photoshop

Black Dream…
Photoshop 40 min… I had fun with that one :smiley:

12 minutes. Painter.

15 min. on Paint Brush
Simple idea for a sketch !

Painter IX. 40m.

Here’s my version of “Black Dream”. done in Photoshop CS, 40m.

Hee hee. Sometimes dark isn’t.

hi! 50 minutes in photoshop. I know, its kinda random, but there IS black in it.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.