Guys don't forget to post your favorite pieces here::

END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: June - 2014- Post your Artwork

NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER: 

https://twitter.com/RobertoOrtiz_CG

ANYONE CAN POST
"A proper jewel"
* You have NTL for your your sketch.

• You may post a drawing at ANY TIME.

• ou may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
    • You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
      Member SKETCH Collection
    • Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
    • Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
    • They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.

NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing

Gods and Monsters

Nice like always Daniel. It seems that you are only one who is keeping the flag in here.
I try to join too… no more excuses, I just need to get used to this tablet again :smiley:
(I really suck haha)

Great Entry Daniel! How long did it take you to complete?

Sazem, is it some kind of god-monster high five?

Mine took me something around an hour. Used just a simple round brush, which is not my usual preference. I am kinda happy with the water, not with the rest.

Sazem - Thanks! Nice entry as well. Yes, I hoping we can attract others to the thread. I get busy with other stuff, but I will try and do my best to have some consistency.

Myridiphis - Thanks and I dig your piece too. Nice composition. I spent about 90 mins. on mine.

Daniel, It seems to work… we have just have little more people joining too. :slight_smile:
I gotta take my tablet also to my summer house so I dont have to stop skething again.

Myrid, hehehe noo! it was more like “hand wrestling” type of situation :smiley:
Btw one of my favorite brushes in photoshop is almost round & little tilted, just a little bit settings on pressure on opacity and more on size… I can do almost all sketching with only that one.
I would really like to have that same brush type on Clip studio paint too.