[font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]You have 40mn for your your sketch. [/font][/font]IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
[font=Arial][color=darkorange][color=#dddddd]* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week, [/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkorange]it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.[/color][/font]
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
[color=darkorange]NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. [/color]but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your image.
* All Drawings can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.[/font][/color]
40 min digital sketch:
Mine’s based on the movie/game… I wish that movie was better… it was alright at best.
Face is okay… haven’t had much practice with drawing faces. Ran out of time, so I couldn’t finish the detail on guns, etc.
Photobucket has been weird issues… ehh, might switch to image shack or something… what’s everyone using around here?
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.