CGS_DSF 2695 40mn "Broken Tower"

“Broken Tower”

[i][b][font=Arial][i][b][font=Arial]* You have 40mn  or your your sketch.[/b][/i][/font][/font][/b][/i][b]IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post 
 [i]*[/i] WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.[/b] 
 [font=Arial][b][color=darkorange][i]* [/i]You may post a drawing at ANY TIME,[/b] but if you wish to be eligible for the [b]Sketch of the Week[/b], [/color][/font]
 [font=Arial][b][color=darkorange]it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.[/b][/color][/font] 
 [b][b][i]* [/i]You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:[/b][/b]
 [[b]Member SKETCH Collection[/b]](http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=272) 
 [b][i]* [/i][/b]Post only your [b]FINAL[/b] piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread. 
 [b][i]* [/i][/b]Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. 
 [b][i]* [/i][/b]They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced. 
 [b][i]* [/i]RESOLUTION[/b][b] : [/b][b]The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024. [/b]
 [b][color=darkorange]NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. [/b][/color][b]but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your image.[/b]
 [b][i]* [/i][/b]All Drawings can be done on [b]any medium[/b]. 
 [b][i]* [/i][/b]If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece. 
 [b][i]* [/i][/b]Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the topic.

Just getting into drawing, trying my best, supposed to be a sort of light tower :slight_smile:

40 minutes, PS

takes time to paint a broken tower with broken wacom pen :hmm:

CP ~ 60mn

2,5h in PS

Nice work, everyone! ~Creeto, you didn’t get a new pen for Xmas?

nope, i didn’t :shrug:

i ordered a new pen a while ago but it took forever to get it. today i FINALLY got it!! :smiley:

Yay! An artist shouldn’t be without a pen.:wavey:

today i panicked on my way to work. on the subway i opened up my sketchbook, reached for my pen and i realized i forgot it at home. i was actually close to jump of and go back home to get it…but then i’d be late as hell :arteest::cool:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.