CGChallenge XXVII - TEN: Martin Sen

now thats a spiky creature and promises good action! will it have more eyes than two? by example… ten?
interesting work!

small update on the environment, slow going… I hope I can finish!

Nice sculpt coming along there. The environment work is looking good, but it seems to me you’d want that massive mouth to take up more of the picture. IMHO. :smiley:

I’m back! Was away during the festive season so I haven’t gotten very far. Small update, not impressive, but still WIP ;p
not sure if I can finish, will probably work on this after the deadline

The shallow dof blur on the foreground doesn’t really work here. And now I keep thinking the monsters head should be in the lower part of the image, not upper - but maybe it’ll change with the character in place. Would love to see it finished.

Haven’t had time to update the thread, but here is the latest WIP. Other WIP in the challenge page. Started working on the comp and getting some renders out. Still alot to do, comments welcome!

M

Versiden,
Great feel to the image , I look forward to see the final. Hope the hero saves the day…

Hi,

This is just a general message to everybody in the forums to remember to upload their deliverables to the Challenge engine (http://challenge.cgsociety.org/ten). Only 2 days to go!

Please ignore this message if you already have. :slight_smile:

Good luck, Mike

lil eggs for the bg

@mmoir thanks dude!

Great scene! good luck for the final!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.