CGChallenge XXVII - TEN - Kris-Rusinek

Ten Kisses of love - a simple love story
Ten places - two lovers

a short animation - I hope to make it on time

UH! very romantic idea for this 10 challenge! I like it!

-OZ-

TEN quick sketches of locations

Kris,

Looks like it will be lots of work… Good job with the storyboard type sketches and I hope you finish on time.

It looks like that… but I’ve got a secret plan :wink: Lot’s of optimisations, static cameras, only some modeling and a lot of painting, and SPEED … speed modeling, speed painting, speed animating :slight_smile: This is my approach.

Anyway… lots of work still ahead.

Again…well done! :applause: Love your concepts.

-OZ-

My modeling progress chart… just to stay organized and to see how many more models to go.

Also some very basic and quick color boards for ten painted backgrounds:

Hi,
really nice progress you have!Good luck!

hi Kris

nice concepts
a lot of work but I believe in Your secret plan :slight_smile:

Good luck

Beautiful concept art! Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

First speed modeling sesion - just a few low-poly objects

absolutely Cool idea

I thought of few ideas of my own, maybe you will like…

1. have one of them heart braked on a porch, seeing the images on the horizon as memories.

2. Maybe they are old, and these images all together in t picture that lies on a shelf near their bed, night time…

Love to see more ! good luck :buttrock:

Right on! Those models look great!

Beautiful concepts/sketches you got there. I hope you can make it, it looks very very ambitious. If you’re interested in collaborations, let me know!

Again… cool stuff! :buttrock:

Nice work! Will definitely be following this one.

Krzys romantic as ever! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Wow, looks like a huge project, but you seem to have the right speed for this :slight_smile: . Nice ! Keep it on.

Greetings

I’ll try to find some time today for another speed modeling session. Update coming soon - stay tuned! :wink:

Another speed modeling session. Some speed low-poly meshes here. Kite and Fishing Rod with a basic animation setup. Snowman is a quick sculpt in ZBrush.