Hello and a happy new year to everyone
I have detailed the monster and child and added some foliage into the picture.
The detailing for the monster was fun and below is a wip process on how i did the arms.
went through the entire body to see if there are missing details and parts unclear.
The child did not have much detail to draw my attention. So i decided to add pattens on her dress and added some fabric textures. I painted some teeth while detailing the face, though i think i will need to come back and fix it later.
I tried making an impression of bodies wrapped up in web to put in the background. To tell the story of what happened to her friends who are hiding.
not too sure about it yet. maybe i will come up with something when coloring.
So with most of the stuff in, i gave the picture a slight rotation and cropped it, tweaked the values for contrast and blurred some area for depth.
oh and i placed the other eye of the monster on its far left, was thinking his eyeballs can move around and pop out from any of the cracks on its body.
Ok next step would be to color, touch up and fix problems… not sure about the color scheme to use yet. But will experiment a little. Once again, happy new year!