Casa Barragan, Lasse Rode (3D)

Title: Casa Barragan
Name: Lasse Rode
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

Hello Everybody,

i would like to show you some images of my latest personalproject.
Those are renders of the Casa Barragan, the house and workspace of the famous
mexican Architect Luis Barragan. I visited this house a couple of years ago and have been simply amazed.
You find more images of it in Portfolio

I hope you like them.

regards
Lasse

I especially like the mood that trees give from behind the glass - very gentle.

Cool render we got here! :slight_smile: just need to show how the glass is fixed all around by frame or not and if not then how otherwise it’s a perfect interior render image.
Good luck man.

hehe :slight_smile: yes, the glass is like that in the real project as well - no frame on the side.
it actually is a very thin glass as well - maybe something which works only in mild climate :slight_smile:
cheers

Ya I notice that It can’t be anything other than a double tempered glass for that climate :slight_smile:
it’s just a comment u can take in correspondence later on in ur still images to get closer to the photorealism :slight_smile: not an offense my friend :slight_smile: still need to see the brims fo get a light AO to define it, Good luck again :slight_smile:

hehe , yeah, i understand that :wink:
but i think there aren’t any - you might hae a glance at my reference image:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V-vy8pJtuOY/TSvORLjJolI/AAAAAAAAU_4/ktyPsz4yPBA/s1600/casa+barragan+by+architect+luis+barragan.+tacubaya%252C+mexico+3.jpg

but yes, you are right, maybe there has to be more dirt in the corners

best regards
Lasse

update:
maybe you would also like to have a glance at some other images of the set as i always think of mypictures as a series

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.