Hello, i want to ask, if it is possible to use just 3ds max, because i think there are also other programs installed with it. Is it possible to delete the instalation of the other programs that are installed with 3ds max (and dont harm the instalation or functioning of the 3ds max itself)?
For example i think that with 3ds max instalment comes also programs like:
- Autodesk Direct Connect 2014 (takes around 1 GB of space)
- Autodesk Composite 2014 (takes around 700 MB i think)
- Autodesk essential skill videos (or something liek that) (take around 300MB)
- Autodesk Inventor Server Engine (takes around 370 MB)
- Autodesk Material Library Medium Resolution Image Library (takes around 740 MB and i dont know what that is)?
- Autodesk Revit interopability (or something)
There are others but they are usefull (fbx library or something), these wont be deleted.
But the above mentioned i think could be deleted (to save space on C disc). They wont be used probably (not sure what that Autodesk Material Library Medium Resolution Image Library though).
Can these programs be deleted without harming the functioning of “normal” 3ds max program?