Cactus Dan in temporarily hospitalized

You are correct, it isn’t something to mess with, my sister died Thanksgiving 2011 from pancreatic infection, she fought it for 2 months and was just too weak.(she was in her early 60’s)

I am glad to hear Dan is doing better.

Four years ago I had pancreatitis stemming from a gall bladder issue. This resulted in surgery and the entire episode was unexpected. I can sympathize with how he may be feeling.

If you get a chance to read these Dan, know that you are in our thoughts!

Get well soon!

• Dan

I hope you feel better soon Dan!

Howdy,

Well, I’m back home but still recovering from the surgery, so it will be a while before I get back in full swing. Thanks everyone for the kind words of concern.

Adios,
Cactus Dan

Welcome back dude! Glad you’re on the road to recovery and back home.

Hey Dan! So happy to hear you’re doing better! :applause:

Welcome home, Dan!
Glad to see you back in the saddle.
-A

Dan, so glad to hear from you. Got kinda worried. Hope you recover soon and get back on the horse :wink:

Dan, I was getting really worried about you as well. So glad to see that you are back! To a speedy recovery and more great plugins.

Robert

Welcome back Dan <3 :bowdown:

Welcome back Dan, it’s good to see you up and running again :slight_smile:

yeehaa ! :slight_smile: welcome back Mister Jagermeister !

Welcome back, Nice to see you up here !

Prayers sent for your speedy recovery :slight_smile:

Good to see you back and recovering Dan.

good to u on the mend cactus :applause:

Welcome back Dan, and best wishes for recovery from me as well!

We copy you’re back Dan. You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue. We’re breathing again.

Glad to hear your home and on the mend…

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.