But...but....what's next ?

I’m really waiting for the next challenge, and I wonder if there will be one… Since I didn’t really understand why all dissappeared in this section. So here’s one simple question : When will be the next challenge, if there’s one ?

It’s just moved to the archive: http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92721

ok, thanx. I’ve seen the thread but I was thinking it was a joke from sbdy.

The next challenge will be starting at the end of the month :slight_smile:

Do you mean Leigh not in Oct 20th!!! :surprised

Well…I like the guys of cgtalk taking position to change things to mantein the site as so many people have learned to love.
I hope not to do,accidentally,something wrong,or, not in the site mood and intention.
The aim of cgtalk is clear…ad…4 me…beloved.
(what poor english guys!!!)…here i found the place i was looking 4 ,by years.
The challenge area is my favourite…is here,that i have meet lots of interesting artists and crazy people like Leigh!!! :wink: (i love u babe!U know).
Still here,waiting 4 new exciting challenges.

Hi all,
I’m looking for someone join with me next challenge as a team :slight_smile:
Looking forward :rolleyes:

Thanks

Yes, another challenge to do, where i end up adding the half finished piece to my infinite supply of wip’s.:hmm:

Too bad the timing didn’t work out for a Halloween challenge. :stuck_out_tongue:

So which is it mods,Oct 20th or end of October?Thanks.
And one more thing please,how about a pirate theme as the first challenge was?Thanks again.:beer:

It will be the 20th.

Can’t wait…
:scream: :scream: :scream:

I am so geeked up for this challenge!!
I am finished with the game I’m working on and now have time to participate in the challenge!!
Bring it on!

This time i cannot miss!!! I’m IN TOO!!

Ohh so close, but ohh soo slow!:wip:

You say the 20th, yet it is the 21st i smell something odd.:thumbsdow

http://www.cgnetworks.com/alienware/

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.