Burning Heart , Khalid Al-Muharraqi (3D)

Wonderful job. Not foto-realistic, but great great illustration. 5*

Amazing as usual. I think it is somewhat funny that people are always looking for “photoreal” in 3D. You created something that looks more like a painting and I find that awesome and beautiful. The eyes are so cool and I love the feeling of the skin, so weathered. I love it man.

Thanks drudals, couldn’t have said it better my self :wink:

here is an LW screen

SUNING , Great details , i love this one . :buttrock: :bounce: :eek:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Work :thumbsup:

OMG super jobbb fantasticc hugee

Amazing work.4 stars from me

nice work, also 4* from me.

very nice work khalid … :eek:

great work khalid

oh >> very good , khaled

When the Terrorists (U-I) leave our homes :frowning: ?

Thank you guys-!!!

This is an art board, we discuss art, not politics. If you want to pollute the board with politics wrap your message up in the next piece of art you do, but don’t drag someone’s thread down by posting junk like that.

Looks awesome, I LOVE the ZBrush work. Great lighting too. Amazing stuff, do more!

Thanks MarkD… I couldn’t have said it better…!!! I wish that someone removes that post-!!

I’m happy you like the work, this will be going on desplay in a gallery in europe this month, I will post more details aboutthat.

Thanks again…

… a very good still image must tell a story … you reach this goal,

Great work! 5 stars from me.

Ronny

Excellent work! The expression is well done and delivers a message of hardship. Personally, I think some SSS would really add to this work but given that you’ll be in a gallery, maybe that’s just me. So again, well done! 4*s!

thank you mr khaled

please tell us the story

i understand that this an iraqi man >> because this is the iraqi uniform & clothes
and iraq Attacked from Terrorists :frowning:

Thank guys… The back ground is burning Oil wells only… that all-! and that why it says burnig in the title…

Again I’m really happy to here all the good comments, it’s always refreshing to here good things.

This is an art board, we discuss art, not politics. If you want to pollute the board with politics wrap your message up in the next piece of art you do, but don’t drag someone’s thread down by posting junk like that.

Art reflects the practical dirty policy, unfortunately, life linked to each other
Must not separate the art that reaches deep into the roots of the civilizations that piloted policy

Good work Khaled

great work …fantasticc stuf…
keep modling.