BOUM!!!, Fernando Ferreiro Colmenares (2D)

Title: BOUM!!!
Name: Fernando Ferreiro Colmenares
Software: Photoshop

Picture done only as a relaxation exercise, without pressure or obligation. For this procedure I have used several sets of layers, for example, glasses, eyes, or the explosion reflected in the glass. It was telling a story in one image, where the explosion and the girl’s facial expression tell it all. I used standard brushes, as always, except in the blast, where I combined brush strokes and fine texture, with touches the “finger” tool. The tattoo was drawn in a separate document and then deformed to fit the shape of the arm. I also applied blur in several areas of the figure to increase the sense of depth of field.

Nice work my friend, very interested technique and style of rendering…Cheers!

Just a humble suggestion: if there is a explosion in front of her, maybe it could be even more eye catching if you put some stronger light in her face/body.
Anyway, it’s very beautiful. You are a great drawer.

Nice work Ferrick!
keep it up :beer:

Very well rendered and clean as always,saludos :wink:

Thanks a lot for your comments, Vic, Joao and Omar. :beer:

Leo: Thank you very much, but we don´t know how far the explosion is… The light over her is not necessary. Anyway, it´s only a picture done for fun, without other considerations. :beer:

as always a fantastic picture!:thumbsup:

Gracias Sonia. Tu última obra es una maravilla. Enhorabuena! :thumbsup:

Awesome work again my friend! Great light & shading. Really well done:thumbsup:

Hey, thank you, Rodri. Your last works looks really great! :beer:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.